Your day trip of Hangzhou will start with being picked up from your hotel by tour guide, who will be your professional and dependable travel expert to touch every part of downtown Suzhou.
▪ Have a great trip to The Grand Canal, which is honored to be the oldest but still alive golden waterway as the country's greatest civil engineering achievement next to The Great Wall in history of China. It is the also longest man-made waterway in the world but not plays a role as an international economic waterway like Suez Canal.
▪ Take a trip to the Pan Gate, which is an ancient city gate with land and water entrances. Panmen is a remarkable landmark of ancient city area of Suzhou, and its huge architectural complex remains lots of the footprints of history.
▪ Visit to the Lingering Garden, which is the quintessence of classical gardens in Suzhou, and a site written into the list of World Cultural Heritage Sites. It is a typical and representative private garden cluster built in Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). Lingering in the garden, you may be attracted by its marvelous architectural art and layout design in details.
▪ Promenade the Shantang Old Street, which is the most famous ancient cultural street in downtown Suzhou with the well-preserved ancient remains and antiques.
▪ Have a stay in the silk factory. Suzhou nationwide together with Hangzhou is the most important center of making silk productions. What the ancient emperors wore, and the clothes that the dignitaries or celebrities dress are traditionally made of the silk, including the handkerchiefs and embroideries, are mostly from Suzhou. In the silk factory, you can see the whole procedure of making a silk production from it processed from the silkworms to final product.
▪ After the visiting, go back to your hotel, and then end the whole trip of Suzhou.
||> 10 passengers
| What Is Included and Excluded
Hotel accommodation (or similar class, double occupancy)
Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
Meals as specified in the itinerary (B= breakfast, L= Chinese lunch, D= Chinese dinner)
Experienced English speaking guide in each city
Air-conditioned private car or van for transfers and sightseeing
Domestic flights (economy class), airport tax and fuel charge
Service Charges & Government Taxes
Travel Agency Liability Insurance
Personal expenses such as: excess luggage charge (please verify your flight documentation), beverages, laundry services, etc.
Tips or gratuities to local driver and guide
Get Details of Terms and Conditions
| How to Book Tours & Pay in Mildchina
| The Travel Guide of Suzhou
Editor: Julius from Mildchina
All Rights Reserved, Illegal Duplication is Forbidden