We (Mild China) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Tems & Conditions of Use and any other documents referred to therein) sets out the basis on which we collect, process, and make use of any personal data from you.
What data do we collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
How will we use the data about you
- Basic contact information such as name, passport, visa data, email address, mailing address, nationality, phone number, zip code, etc;
- (if you opt to register with our website) your account details such as user name, account number, password, etc., as well as such messages, questions, and comments as you may leave with us
- Billing information such as credit card number and billing address;
- Details of your visits to our website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with our website and services. We may use website analytics tools or such other technologies as cookies and web bugs to gather these details.
- Information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system, browser type, etc.
- We keep a record of correspondence if you contact us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website.
We use the collected information to:
Sharing information with third parties
- Respond to your inquiries and design your trip in your best interests;
- Obtain airline tickets, book hotels, apply for travel permits (where required, Tibet, Hong Kong and Macau for instance);
- Improve our website, ensuring that it is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- Any such personal information obtained from third parties shall only be used for the specific reason for which it has been provided;
- With your consent we may post your testimonials, questions, and comments. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have them removed.
We DO NOT sell your information. We may only disclose your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- where provision of relevant information is necessary when our service providers help us with our business activities such as shipping your order, offering customer services, or booking air tickets;
- where we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (e.g., in court proceedings), or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions of Use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, ourselves, and others;
- when Mild China is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of its assets. You will be notified by email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in the ownership or uses of your personal data, as well as the choices you may have regarding your information.
- with your prior consent, to any other third party.
We attach utmost importance to the security of your personal information. Transmission of sensitive, confidential data such as credit card number you enter on our website is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We protect whatever information submitted to us to generally accepted industry standards during its transmission. However, please be aware that security can never be 100 per cent in internet transmission and electronic storage, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions in this regard.
Links to other websites
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small files stored on your hard drive, recording the state information exchanged between your browser and the website. Cookies make it easier for you to navigate our website. In our hotel & flights pages, order forms and account login pages, cookies store the check in/out date selection, password and some other information you filled, so that you do not have to enter it more than once.
A web beacon is an electronic image placed on a web page that can serve many of the same purposes that cookies serve, for example, recording the pages you visit on our site. We or third parties may use web beacons to track the traffic patterns of users from one page to another. We or our third party service provider may use web beacons in some of our emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients or track click-through rates. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications to customers and our marketing campaigns
Notification of Changes in Privacy & Security Policy
| The Travel Guide of East China
Editor: Julius from Mildchina
All Rights Reserved, Illegal Duplication is Forbidden